Sunday 13 September 2009

Great gag about Brown pleases me

This gag on The Sun's comment website sums up my feelings on the news that we owe £25,000 thanks to that surly Scottish twat Brown.

On top this, the 'financial genius' that is Brown used to point how the economy was growing and with excellent job creation.

Well, he was right. ALL of the jobs created are in the public sector. Firms generated just 0.5% of new jobs.

No-one in their right mind will vote for this bunch of clowns again will they?

Anyway:

MacDoom was looking for a call girl. He found three such ladies of the night in a local pub. There was a blonde, a brunette and a redhead.

To the blonde, he said, 'I am the Prime Minister of England. Now how much would it cost me to spend some time with you?'

She replied, "I'll do it for £2000."

To the brunette, he asked the same question. Her reply was "I'll take £1000."

He then asked the redhead, hoping for a bargain.

Her reply was, 'Mr. Prime Minister, if you can get my skirt up as high as my taxes, my pants as low as my wages, get that thing of yours as hard as the times we are living in, and keep it rising like the price of petrol, keep me warmer than it is in my flat and screw me the way you have the pensioners, then it isn't going to cost you a bloody penny!'

(with thanks to the poster muzungu).

1 comment:

  1. At last the goverment acknowledge they are treating motorists like criminals and ruining peoples lifes in the process....I have two friends who drive for a living and are on bans for 4 convictions each----the fastest conviction being 50mph in a 40mph limit ...they will soon be on the doll costing tax payers thousands and homeless because they cant pay there mortgage....for what a moments tiredness on a motorway causing them to stray over an allready ridiculously low speed limit.

    Vote conservative...get these labour thieves out of power....picking on the general public for minor offences ....we should not put up with it....democracy rules....nobody wants them....nuff said !

    ReplyDelete