Tuesday 3 March 2009

Another reason for me to hate cyclists

I don't normally comment on other blogs having a pop at me but I'll just say that this fella must be feeling very proud of himself. And the BBC, typically, bends over at the first sign of trouble.

So there we have it. Cyclists are the enemies of democracy. Freedom of speech. Forget it. Freedom of expression. Don't bother.

It probably stems from the fact that I am fed up with cyclists breaking the law on such a regular basis. The rules of the road apply equally (which is one of the main thrusts of our (MAD's) argument).

Plus I think cyclists should have their cycles registered so the police know who to arrest - or as is more likely, who to post the fines to.

I just cannot be bothered with their inane witterings.

Captain Gatso
The Motorists' Friend
http://captaingatso.net

Here is the blog....

Deleted!
I complained to the director of BBC News about the BBC News website supplying a link to the website of Captain Gatso, as outlined here.

Yesterday I had a reply from a BBC news editor:

I entirely agree that it was inappropriate to link to the "Captain Gatso" website from the story on our London index.

I have had the link removed from the story and taken the opportunity not to link to that site again unless there is a specific editorial reason so to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment